這可能會給你一個機會來中和它,讓你意識到,僅僅因為你暫時觀察到了一些事情,並不意味著它必須成為你故事的一部份, It might be giving you an opportunity to neutralize it to realize that just because you observe something momentarily, doesn’t mean it has to become part of your story.
如果你有恐懼反應,它可能會告訴你:嘿,你有一個信念系統,認為這比其它任何故事都更有可能發生, If you have a fear reaction it could be telling you: hey, you have a belief system that says that this is more likely to happen than any other story,
通過檢查你的信念來改變它,並理解為什麼你選擇做出反應,就好像這比其它任何選擇都更不可避免, And change it by examining it, and understanding why you’re choosing to react as if that’s more inevitable than any other choice,
它給了你一個寫自己故事的機會。 It’s giving you the opportunity to write your story.
它給了你一個寫自己故事的機會。
It’s giving you the opportunity to write your story.
Don’t be afraid of it,
僅僅因為你打開了這本書,並不意味著它必須成為你的故事。
Just because you open the book, doesn’t mean that it has to become your story,
你可以合上書放回書架上,
You can close the book and put it back on the shelf,
中性的反應是讓你知道你不一定要經歷它,
The neutral response is what lets you know you don’t necessarily have to experience it,
A fear-based response is telling you that you’re attracting it,
但你還有時間把書合上。
but that you still have time to close the book.
但是你不能因為害怕而合它,
But again, you can’t close it out of fear,
It might be giving you an opportunity to neutralize it to realize that just because you observe something momentarily, doesn’t mean it has to become part of your story.
So it’s the reaction that’s important, and the reaction that tells you what your belief system is all about.
If you have a fear reaction it could be telling you: hey, you have a belief system that says that this is more likely to happen than any other story,
為什麼?
Why?
然後弄清楚,
Then figure that out,
Take that opportunity to find out why you would react that way,
為什麼你會相信這比其它任何經歷更有可能發生在你的生活中,
Why you would believe that that’s more likely to happen in your life than any other kind of an experience?
Give yourself the opportunity to change the story to write a new story,
因為如果你有恐懼反應,那是有原因的,
Because if you have a fear reaction, there’s a reason that you do,
So find out what belief it’s attached to.
恐懼來自什麼樣的信念,
What belief that the fear comes from?
用它來寫一個新的故事,
And write a new story work with it,
你是一個作家,你是一個創造者,
You’re a writer, you’re a creator,
寫這個故事,找出你為什麼會有這樣的反應。
Write the story find out why you react the way you do.
And change it by examining it, and understanding why you’re choosing to react as if that’s more inevitable than any other choice,
它給了你一個寫自己故事的機會。
It’s giving you the opportunity to write your story.