鳴神月海馬
I knew we were bound to be together,
我知道,我們是天生一對
Bound to be together
註定在一起
鳴神月海馬
Oh don't you dare look back.
噢.你最好不要給我撇開頭
Just keep your eyes on me."
就這樣把你的視線落在我的身上
I said, "You're holding back, "
我說:你根本就在隱藏實力
He said, "Shut up and dance with me!"
他說:廢話少說,跟我一起跳舞吧
鳴神月海馬
We were victims of the night
我們都是夜晚的受害者,厭倦狂歡夜
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
藥物、糾纏、與誘惑
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
助長著低音貝斯、與逐漸暗下的燈光,令人無法自拔
Oh, we were bound to get together,
噢,我們果然是天生一對
Bound to get together.
註定要在一起
鳴神月海馬
鳴神月海馬
Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
鳴神月海馬
心浮氣躁就來翻譯一下><
載入新的回覆