☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
節錄by穿著Prada的惡魔
掰噗~
沒錯沒錯
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
Andy Sachs: She hates me, Nigel.
小安:她恨我,奈吉

Nigel: And that's my problem because... Oh, wait. No, it's not my problem.
奈吉:那是我的問題,因為...等等,那不是我的問題
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
Andy Sachs: I don't know what else I can do because if I do something right, it's unacknowledged.
小安:我不知道我還能怎麼做,就算我做對事,也沒人注意。

She doesn't even say thank you. But if I do something wrong, she is vicious.
她甚至不會說謝謝。要是我做錯事,她就尖酸刻薄。
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
Nigel: So quit.
奈吉:那就辭職

Andy Sachs: What?
小安:什麼?

Nigel: Quit.
奈吉:辭職

Andy Sachs: Quit?
小安:辭職?
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
Nigel: I can get another girl to take your job in five minutes... one who really wants it.
奈吉:我可以在五分鐘內就能找到取代妳的人,一個積極的人

Andy Sachs: No, I don't want to quit. That's not fair.
小安:我不想辭職。那不公平!

But, I, you know, I'm just saying that I would just like a little credit... for the fact that I'm killing myself trying.
我只是想說,我這麼努力嘗試,希望有人稱讚
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
Nigel:Andy, be serious. You are not trying. You are whining.
奈吉:小安,說真的,妳根本沒試,妳是在抱怨

What is it that you want me to say to you, huh?
妳要我說什麼?

Do you want me to say, "Poor you. Miranda's picking on you. Poor you. Poor Andy"?
妳要我說"米蘭達找妳麻煩,可憐的妳,可憐的小安?"

Hmm? Wake up, six. She's just doing her job.
醒醒吧!M號妹,她只是在做她的工作
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
Don't you know that you are working at the place that published some of the greatest artists of the century?
妳不知道妳工作的地方,報導許多當代最優秀的藝術家?

Halston, Lagerfeld, de la Renta. And what they did, what they created was greater than art because you live your life in it.
還有他們的作品,他們的創造...比藝術還棒,因為妳生活在其中
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
Well, not you, obviously, but some people. You think this is just a magazine, hmm? This is not just a magazine.
很顯然,妳不算。不過某些人事。妳以為這只是一本雜誌?這不只是一本雜誌。
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
This is a shining beacon of hope for...
這是一座閃亮的希望燈塔..."
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
oh, I don't know... let's say a young boy growing up in Rhode Island with six brothers pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight.
喔,我不知道,對於一個有六個兄弟,生長在羅德島的小男孩而言,當他上縫紉課時,假裝去踢足球,晚上躲起來用手電筒看"伸展台"
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls.
妳不知道這裡孕育了什麼傳奇。
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
And what's worse, you don't care. Because this place, where so many people would die to work you only deign to work.
更糟的是,妳不在乎,因為...這裡雖然有很多人擠破頭想進來,妳卻只是來討口飯吃
☆麻【一日糖分攝取<25】美★
And you want to know why she doesn't kiss you on the forehead and give you a gold star on your homework at the end of the day. Wake up, sweetheart.
而妳卻懷疑她為什麼不在妳做好一天的功課之後,親妳的額頭,再賞一顆金色星星。醒醒吧,小姐。
載入新的回覆