a freak Namaari : Raya, don't you think you've had enough jerky for today? 納瑪莉:拉雅,妳不覺得妳今天的果乾已經夠多了嗎? Raya : I could be addicted to drugs, y'know. Don't you realize how lucky you are? 拉雅:妳知道,我有可能會沉迷於藥的. 妳知道妳有多幸運嗎?
Raya And The Last Dragon Sisu: You know, you two are very mature for your age. 西蘇:妳知道,妳們兩個在這個年紀顯得非常成熟 Namaari: Thanks. 納瑪莉:謝謝 Raya: It's the trauma. 拉雅:因為是心理創傷 high five(擊掌)
pure rayaari trash raya: sorry i'm late! i broke down on the way her 拉雅:對不起遲到了!我在路上摔倒 namaari: oh no, is tuk tuk okay? 納瑪莉:喔不,圖圖還好嗎? raya: i didn't bring tuk tuk with me. 拉雅:我沒有帶著圖圖一起 namaari: raya: 納瑪莉: 拉雅:
GAY! GAY! HOMOSEXUAL! GAY!! Sisu: And what do we say when we feel this way? 西蘇:所以我們會怎麼說,當一樣感覺到這件事? Raya: It be like that sometimes 拉雅:有時候只能這樣 Sisu: Raya, no- 西蘇:拉雅,不是-
GAY! GAY! HOMOSEXUAL! GAY!! Raya: I can hold the whole world in my hands 拉雅:我可以講整個世界握在我手中 Namaari: Raya, I don't think that's possible 納瑪莉:拉雅,我想那是不可能的 Raya, cupping Namaari's cheeks: Oh yeah? 拉雅,手撫上納瑪莉的臉龐:喔,是嗎? Namaari, tearing up: I-I have a reputation to uphold, stop it 納瑪莉情緒激動地說:我、我還有形象要維護,停下來
pure rayaari trash raya: what...are you doing? 拉雅:妳…在幹嘛? namaari, walking around with six serlot kittens following her: they have accepted me as their mother 納瑪莉帶著六隻小貓兒走來走去:牠們認可我是牠們的母親
Mr. Boggins Raya: wow it's really muggy outside 拉雅:哇,外面真的很悶熱(muggy) Namaari: Raya if I look outside and our mugs are all over the lawn I'm breaking up with you 納瑪莉:拉雅,如果我看到外面草地有我們的馬克杯(mugs)在那,我就跟你分手 Raya: sips coffee from a bowl 拉雅:[小口地用碗喝咖啡]
GAY! GAY! HOMOSEXUAL! GAY!! Raya: If you don't say sike right now, I'm going to jump out the window. 拉雅:如果妳現在不解釋,我就從這個窗戶跳下去 Namaari: We're on the ground floor. 納瑪莉:我們在底樓。 Raya: I know, but I want a dramatic exit. 拉雅:我知道,但我想要一個戲劇性的退場
Namaari : chance Raya, why are you stealing the gems? 納瑪莉:拉雅,最後的機會,為什麼要偷龍珠碎片? Raya:I didn want to have to do this Namaari... 拉雅:我並不想這麼做的納瑪莉… Namaari : ? 納瑪莉:? But you leave me no choice 拉雅:但你讓我別無選擇 Raya:here comes- 拉雅:看著我-
Just a gay trying her best [Namaari and Raya both in bed] 納瑪莉與拉雅兩人在床上 Namaari: You’re so tiny and adorable 納瑪莉:妳是多麼小隻又可愛 Raya: half asleep I could kick your ass right now 拉雅半睡半醒中:我現在可以立刻踢妳的屁股 Namaari: staring at Raya with heart eyes I know 納瑪莉凝望著拉雅的雙眼:我知道
a freak Namaari : Hey, it's your turn to wash dishes. 納瑪莉:這次換妳洗碗了 Raya : I'LL WASH THE WALLS RED WITH YOUR BLOOD. 拉雅:那我會用妳的血把牆洗紅 Namaari : 納瑪莉 : Namaari : 'Kay, but before that, wash the dishes, also use soap this time? 納瑪莉 : 好,但在那之前,先洗碗。 這次一樣要用香皂?
Just a gay trying her best Raya: You are... physically flawless 拉雅:妳的…身材很完美 Namaari: ...Thank you? 納瑪莉……謝謝妳? Raya: But that doesn’t mean I like you. 拉雅:但這不代表我喜歡妳。
a freak Raya : nudges Namaari awake at 4am do you like me? 拉雅半夜四點輕搖納瑪莉醒來:妳愛我嗎? Namaari : Raya, I married you 納瑪莉:拉雅,我與妳結婚了 Raya : but did you marry me as like a friend or- 拉雅:但是妳是像朋友一樣的結婚或是-
先前那串過載 開新的二串 RayaAndTheLastDragon Raymaari
這樣可以寫H文用Namaari : Raya, don't you think you've had enough jerky for today?
納瑪莉:拉雅,妳不覺得妳今天的果乾已經夠多了嗎?
Raya : I could be addicted to drugs, y'know. Don't you realize how lucky you are?
拉雅:妳知道,我有可能會沉迷於藥的. 妳知道妳有多幸運嗎?
Sisu: You know, you two are very mature for your age.
西蘇:妳知道,妳們兩個在這個年紀顯得非常成熟
Namaari: Thanks.
納瑪莉:謝謝
Raya: It's the trauma.
拉雅:因為是心理創傷
high five(擊掌)
如果納瑪莉是遊戲裡的角色
raya: sorry i'm late! i broke down on the way her
拉雅:對不起遲到了!我在路上摔倒
namaari: oh no, is tuk tuk okay?
納瑪莉:喔不,圖圖還好嗎?
raya: i didn't bring tuk tuk with me.
拉雅:我沒有帶著圖圖一起
namaari: raya:
納瑪莉: 拉雅:
namaari, softly: are you okay?
納瑪莉溫柔的:妳還好嗎?
Sisu: And what do we say when we feel this way?
西蘇:所以我們會怎麼說,當一樣感覺到這件事?
Raya: It be like that sometimes
拉雅:有時候只能這樣
Sisu: Raya, no-
西蘇:拉雅,不是-
感謝章魚指引!
西蘇第一句應該是問人類會在一件事的感受上怎麼說
第二句拉雅可能誤會西蘇說的是gay thing所以她回答說: Oh feel gay是正常的(偶爾也是會有可能有這樣的感覺啦
所以西蘇才會說: Raya, no-
Raya: I can hold the whole world in my hands
拉雅:我可以講整個世界握在我手中
Namaari: Raya, I don't think that's possible
納瑪莉:拉雅,我想那是不可能的
Raya, cupping Namaari's cheeks: Oh yeah?
拉雅,手撫上納瑪莉的臉龐:喔,是嗎?
Namaari, tearing up: I-I have a reputation to uphold, stop it
納瑪莉情緒激動地說:我、我還有形象要維護,停下來
Raya : Hey, can you hold this for me?
拉雅:嘿,你可以拿這個給我嗎?
Namaari : This is your hand...
納瑪莉:這是妳的手…
Raya : Yeah.
拉雅:對
raya: what...are you doing?
拉雅:妳…在幹嘛?
namaari, walking around with six serlot kittens following her: they have accepted me as their mother
納瑪莉帶著六隻小貓兒走來走去:牠們認可我是牠們的母親
Raya: wow it's really muggy outside
拉雅:哇,外面真的很悶熱(muggy)
Namaari: Raya if I look outside and our mugs are all over the lawn I'm breaking up with you
納瑪莉:拉雅,如果我看到外面草地有我們的馬克杯(mugs)在那,我就跟你分手
Raya: sips coffee from a bowl
拉雅:[小口地用碗喝咖啡]
Raya: If you don't say sike right now, I'm going to jump out the window.
拉雅:如果妳現在不解釋,我就從這個窗戶跳下去
Namaari: We're on the ground floor.
納瑪莉:我們在底樓。
Raya: I know, but I want a dramatic exit.
拉雅:我知道,但我想要一個戲劇性的退場
Namaari : chance Raya, why are you stealing the gems?
納瑪莉:拉雅,最後的機會,為什麼要偷龍珠碎片?
Raya:I didn want to have to do this Namaari...
拉雅:我並不想這麼做的納瑪莉…
Namaari : ?
納瑪莉:?
But you leave me no choice
拉雅:但你讓我別無選擇
Raya:here comes-
拉雅:看著我-
Raya :The SMOLDER
拉雅:這充滿迷人又性感的憂鬱表情
Namaari : ……
納瑪莉:……
拉雅:Hmm.. guess it's an off day for me that usually wo-
拉雅:嗯…看來今天我得先休息了 這通常會有ㄩㄥˋ…
(POTA FU-)
(媽的 靠-)
Raya : Ow...you broke my smolder…
拉雅:噢…你打斷了我的魅力時間……
Namaari : STUPID, attractive IDIOT, BINTURI
納瑪莉:這個大白痴,亂點火的笨蛋,臭野蠻人
Namaari : Guards, restrain her
納瑪莉:守衛,綁住她。
Namaari : We're taking her to fa-
納瑪莉:我們把她帶回龍ㄧㄚ-
Namaari : huh!?
納瑪莉:嗯?!
나마리
시수
[Namaari and Raya both in bed]
納瑪莉與拉雅兩人在床上
Namaari: You’re so tiny and adorable
納瑪莉:妳是多麼小隻又可愛
Raya: half asleep I could kick your ass right now
拉雅半睡半醒中:我現在可以立刻踢妳的屁股
Namaari: staring at Raya with heart eyes I know
納瑪莉凝望著拉雅的雙眼:我知道
Namaari : Hey, it's your turn to wash dishes.
納瑪莉:這次換妳洗碗了
Raya : I'LL WASH THE WALLS RED WITH YOUR BLOOD.
拉雅:那我會用妳的血把牆洗紅
Namaari :
納瑪莉 :
Namaari : 'Kay, but before that, wash the dishes, also use soap this time?
納瑪莉 : 好,但在那之前,先洗碗。 這次一樣要用香皂?
Raya: You are... physically flawless
拉雅:妳的…身材很完美
Namaari: ...Thank you?
納瑪莉……謝謝妳?
Raya: But that doesn’t mean I like you.
拉雅:但這不代表我喜歡妳。
一起廚真好
她~喜~歡~她~~~(雙關(??
Raya : nudges Namaari awake at 4am do you like me?
拉雅半夜四點輕搖納瑪莉醒來:妳愛我嗎?
Namaari : Raya, I married you
納瑪莉:拉雅,我與妳結婚了
Raya : but did you marry me as like a friend or-
拉雅:但是妳是像朋友一樣的結婚或是-